Chipolo – Find Your Everything
Description of App
The Chipolo is a Bluetooth® item finder that connects with your iPhone®.
Use the Chipolo to track and find your keys, phone and wallet in seconds.
You can order your Chipolo at www.chipolo.net
If you need help please get in touch via live chat (on our webpage) or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach or drop Chipolo to anything you want to track and find fast. Use Chipolo app to ring and find your phone, even if it’s on silent.
- Find with Sound: Use the Chipolo app to ring your items. If your Chipolo is within the 200 feet (60 meters) Bluetooth range, ring your Chipolo until you find it.*
- Ring your phone: Looking for your phone? Shake any of your Chipolos to make your lost phone ring, even if it’s on silent.
- See where you’ve lost it: The app remembers where it last saw your Chipolo, so you can easily find it right where you left it.
- The more the merrier: Expand your search using all Chipolo apps in our community. If you misplace your belonging just tap Notify when found button and when another Chipolo app user walk by your lost item with The Chipolo app running, you get an email with a location update.
- Sharing is caring: You can track the same Chipolo on up to 4 devices. So now you can share the same Chipolo with your family & friends.
- Find your phone from any device: With the Chipolo app your phone or tablet becomes a virtual Chipolo. Just download the app on all of your devices—and use the app on one to find the other.
- Control your photos with just a shake: With Chipolo you just have the best remote control for taking photos. Just shake the Chipolo and the App will take a photo. The Chipolo will count down with a sound, so you can be ready to take the best photo.
- The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Chipolos. The maximum range is 200 ft. (60 meters) with a line of sight. The range may vary because of external conditions.
- The app utilises Location Services to record the last known location of your Chipolos, based on your phone’s geo-location data. Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Works with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3rd gen. and newer, iPad Mini 1st gen. or newer, iPod Touch 5th gen. or newer.
Before you download, remember that the Chipolo app for iPhone® & iPod touch® ONLY works with the Chipolo. (purchase required).
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ChipoloTM
or Like us: www.facebook.com/ChipoloTM.
Chipolo™ - Nothing is lost.
Chipolo d.o.o. Web SiteChipolo - Find your phone, keys, wallet, anything Support.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
All the buttons are labeled just as the sighted users see them. The settings button is labeled dot dot dot for reasons know only to the app developer. There is a glitch with the app . I had to cancel out of the add a new device screen and get back in. Once I reentered the add screen the pairing took place seamlessly and I was able to modify the name using the onboard braille braille key board.
GPS is lousy in our area so I'm not missing much by not being able to see the map. I bought this for occasional camping trips where I use the my places functionality in Blind Square to get close to my tent. I hope the Chipolo will allow me to find my tent immediately without passing it by several times. I wanted the replaceable batteries in the original model because I only have an occasional need for a tracker. The website doesn't recommend this model as a pet finder and I have to agree that this light weight device wouldn't stand up to a pet that likes to chew on their pet tags. The device is as light and a little smaller than a key fob.
1 people have recommended this app