Description of App
Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times - "A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started"
LifeHacker - "The best voice recording app"
TUAW - "Powerful, inexpensive, and useful"
Apple - "What's hot" section
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• iCloud - access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
With Audio Memos, you get an amazing recorder that fits most needs. High end users can then use in-app purchases to extend its functionalities even further. See the "Top in app purchases" section, our website http://audiomemos.com or the in app info screen to get price information for the features bellow.
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Timer activated recording.
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system.
Can someone change the thing
Thnaks. Noticed the change.
Thnaks. Noticed the change. You guys rock. I probably will stick wiht what I know, but at least we are having more tools to record quick stuff and memos to either our bos or what ever.
The appdiscription sounds good and the in app purchases sound decent.
Take care to all.
Just thought that I would come over here and say it. I just got it, this app still seems to be accessible, even with the latest update that was pushed out last month.
How is it compared to Hokusai
Hi all. How is it compared to Hokusai Audio Editor? Thank you in advance.
Hocusae is a full fledge
Hocusae is a full fledge multi track editer whidch I've used, and hate actually, but ah well. This is a voice recorder that appears to do a lot. but i use audio share which I linked to someware.
In app purchases
Hi, I just bought this app. It says that it supports in app purchases. But I don't see where you can purchase things within the app. I went into settings and there was nothing indicating I can purchase more settings or anything like that.
The app discription says it supports the apple watch. What can be done on the watch with this app. I know that in most cases the watch apps have less features then the iPhone versions. Thank you.
Tools for editing and trimming seems not to be accessible
it seems to me all the features of Audio Memos described in this article does a good job together with VoiceOver Unfortunately that's not the case with the track editing and trimming tools of the app. Particularly it looks like it isn't possible to focus certain positions to set any markers to specify a selected part to operate with. Perhaps someone of you got an idea?
Alle the best
Hi. Do the in app purchases work? i bought all extensions and would think compressed would include mp3 but only see 1 format.
What's new in version 4.9.0? • Support for Dark Mode (iOS 13). • Swipe down to dismiss views (iOS 13). • Many other improvements.