Description of App:
As described in the iTunes App Store:
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change base station and network settings, or manage advanced features such as security modes, wireless channels, and more.
AirPort Utility works with all Apple 802.11n Wi-Fi base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and Time Capsule.
- See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
- Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
- View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
- Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
- View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
- Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router addresses
- Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
- View status or error messages for your base stations
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Everything in this app is VoiceOver accessible except the graphical network overview.
If you own an AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme or TimeCapsule, this app is a handy way to manage and check its status.