HotelTonight - Hotel Deals
Description of App
From the App Store:
HotelTonight - BOOK IN THE MOMENT™
Last Minute Deals on Great Hotels
Book last minute hotel rooms (for up to 5 nights!) at killer rates. We make your decision super easy by showing you the day’s best hotels & values.
* Need an excuse to stay & play another day?
* A place to crash after wine tasting?
* A cooler way to do biz travel?
* A way to take date night up to eleven?
* An (ahem) escape from the in-laws?
We got you.
HERE’S THE DEAL:
* Stellar last minute prices
* Book stays of up to 5 nights
* Ever-growing list of cities and countries
* Curated selection of hotels to make your choice easy
* Top-rated hotels: we only work with places where we’d want to stay, too
* Super easy to book a room (book in 10 seconds – just 3 taps and a swipe!)
* Book from 9am until 2am, every day
* 24/7 customer support (with real, live, nice people)
* See photos & ratings from fellow bookers
* Best rate guarantee
PEOPLE ARE TALKING:
* “The easiest to use app for booking a last-minute hotel room.” – ABC News
* “Must Have App For 2014” – Forbes
* “I’ll be having a lot more spur-of-the-moment adventures thanks to HotelTonight.” – App Store reviewer Emperor Legend
* HotelTonight came along… now I’m the guy saving money and bragging about the cheap rate I got at an awesome hotel.” – App Store reviewer camel12
* “I SAW YOUR COMPANY ON THE TODAY SHOW, HONEY” – Our moms
* North America, Central America, South America, Europe
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Buttons are clearly labeled, the word icon is heard before some of them, but it doesn't effect knowing what the button does. When selecting the map button, then trying to choose another city from the one I was currently in, I could not get Voiceover to do anything. There is a search feature where cities can be entered and this allowed me to search for hotels in a different location. When in the map view, double tap the List button at the bottom of the screen to return to the current location's list of hotels.
Creating an account can be done by either using Facebook or by giving your name, email address and password directly. Accounts help you keep track of places you've stayed and any credits you may have. The app includes a nice FAQ section and good support. Several social media outlets are available to get in touch with the developers:
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/HotelTonight
* Google+: plus.google.com/+HotelTonight
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
Don't know how long this will last, but when you sign up for this app, enter promotion code TONIGHT and receive a $25 credit. Note: You can only redeem first-time customer credits once; if you have previously redeemed similar codes, you do not qualify for this credit.
There are 2 points that should be made about this app. One is that I have not found a way with VO to reserve more than one night though one can reserve up to 5. The next is that to confirm a booking, one must trace a bed with a finger. You can do some of this by email and even by calling but the support gets concerned about calling because that requires the callers to give payment info to staff when it is contained already in one's user account.