Description of App:
About Gay Scout:
Global Edition – Now with listings for USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, France, England, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Iceland... plus Australia and South Africa!
The easiest to use, with more cities, more listings, and the most reliable info. Gay Scout covers thousands more cities worldwide than any other gay guide! And it's FREE!
Focused simply on the info you need when traveling - no confusing social media add-ons, no bloated phone book entries.
- The Most Complete – over 14,000 listings covering 2100 cities on 5 continents
- Highly rated – Powered by Damron Gay Guides, called "The Little Black Book of Gay Travel" by The New York Times!
- Easy-to-use – Fully integrated with Google Maps
- Works Off-line - Whether you're getting a signal or not
- Best for serious travelers – Covers big cities, small towns, remote getaways and everything in-between
- Reliable – Every listing verified by an editor
Gay Scout by Damron offers 14,000+ listings in more than 2100 cities and towns across the United States – not just urban areas, but also mountain resorts, beach towns and everything in-between!
Beyond accommodations and nightlife, Gay Scout also covers gyms & bathhouses, LGBT bookstores, entertainment, friendly cafés, and all the things you're looking for when you're travelling.
Simple to Use!
- One tap locates a listing on Google Maps, goes to a website, or makes a phonecall
- Sort listings by distance or name
- Big-city listings grouped by neighborhood
- Save your favorite listings
- Share info with friends
The Damron Men's Travel Guide has been called "The Little Black Book of Gay Travel" by the New York Times. The Damron Women's Traveller is the only lesbian travel guide created for women, by women. Now, with Gay Scout by Damron, you've got the expertise of the Damron travel editors at your fingers, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
About DamronOver 40 years ago, a traveling salesman named Bob Damron typed up list of gay friendly bars and motels for his friends. Since then, Damron has been the first name – and the last word – in LGBT travel. Damron has adapted to decades of changing technology, from mimeographed lists to carry-on books, from websites of listings to searchable databases, and now the smartphone!
Visit us at www.damron.com/gayscout