Description of App:
MLB.com At Bat returns for the 2014 season with live Spring Training baseball from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
New for At Bat in 2014
• Complete app re-design to optimize your At Bat experience for iOS 7 (iPhone and iPad)
• Redesigned to deliver inline video playback
• New league-wide scoreboard functionality for single-tap expansion
****At Bat 14 Subscription Options****
• One-time annual fee of $19.99 for the entire 2014 season, Spring Training through the World Series.
• Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
• MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat 14 for free.
****Spring Training Features (Additional features and functionality will be released in an app update before Opening Day)****
• Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of more than 200 Spring Training games
• Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat 14 subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
•Universal support for At Bat 14 subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
• Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics (iPad)
• Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Video library archive, searchable by keyword
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Closed captioning for live video
Access At Bat 14 for the entire 2014 season for a one-time repurchase of $19.99 or subscribe for $2.99 per month, you will we be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2014 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I'm using the iPhone 4S and it works very well.
There are some areas in a carousel view which do not read. I don't know if this will change once major league games and video highlights begin.