Yahoo Sports: Watch Live Games
Description of App
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
A brand new update for the app which brings us a whole new UI interface. For the most part it is mostly accessible. Still quite a few unbel buttons but generally easy to know what they do. The menu appears to incorporate more of the new clide in and slide out menus. So the touching around the screen will not make sense. So you will need to rely on the old fashion of swiping left and right so that you will get all of the things you need to hear.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Completely redesigned UI with easier and faster access to scores and your favorite teams
- More content - game previews/recaps and faster access to stats and play-by-play
- More stats - league leaders and player pages
- Integrated with Siri to get your content as fast as possible
Quite a bit of new features in this release. I still use this for my primary alerts for the sports I follow.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Thank you for your continued support! Here's what's new in this update:
+ Improved conference picker for NCAA and added BCS and AP Top 25 rankings to Teams.
+ Added conference record to NCAA standings.
+ Added playoff standings to Teams for pro sports.
+ Added tabs for each team on the Stats tab of game details.
+ Regional picks map on game details.
+ Fixed occasional issue with date navigation.
+ Fixed Premier League crash.
+ Fixed iPad game details crash.
+ Other design improvements and bug fixes.
Note: Our next update will include Women's College basketball. Thank you for your patience!
- Added coverage of the 2014 Sochi Games
- Improved news feed and article navigation
- Added settings option to hide Top Loop on game details
- Accessibility improvements
- Improved loading and navigation performance
- Fixed a few crashes and other bugs