Untappd - Discover Beer
Description of App
Get ready to drink socially with Untappd!
Untappd is a social discovery and check-in network for anyone that enjoys beer. It gives you the ability to easily find nearby craft beers and bars, see what beers are trending, as well as see where your friends are drinking. Check out the personalized recommendations and use Untappd to find the nearest location you can get the beer you want. Once you’ve got that delicious beer in your hand, use Untappd to track, rate, take a photo, and share it with all your friends. As you explore more beer styles and locations, you will uncover a variety of badges!
- Easily discover new beers and bars near your location
- See where you’re friends are drinking and meet up with them
- Personalized beer recommendations based on the tastes of you and your friends
- Find where you can get a specific beer nearby
- Share ratings, reviews and photos of your favorite beers with your friends
- Post your activity and photos to your Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare
- Create a wish list of beers you want to try in the future
- Unlock a variety of badges for trying different styles and places
For help and support, visit http://help.untappd.com
Untappd reminds you to please drink responsibly.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
From version 3, the app is almost fully accessible.
There are still some small things here and there, but you can still use the app.
In version 3, it's for the first time possible for VoiceOver users to rate beers, wich haven't been possible before.
The app is built using Cordova and Ionic.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
I have been using the latest versoin and accessibility has been broken in a number of areas.
1. VO doesn't speak the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
2. Unlabeled buttons at the top of the screen.
3. Trying to comment or toast a check-in is next to impossible.
4. In the check-in screen, there's no indication EG checked or unchecked state if you're sharing to social networks.
So if you've set check-ins to share with FB and Twitter and you write a comment, you might uncheck either one or all of the sharing buttons without you even knowing until after the check-in is posted.
I've written to support about resolving those issues asap.