Description of App
A conversation is where it all starts.
Messaging is 100% FREE! Singles have more conversations on POF than any other dating app. With us, you’re 2.7x more likely to enter a conversation in your first 24 hours! Join now, and we’ll get you talking to someone before you know it.
We also have the most FREE features to help you start dating! You might know someone who's in a relationship/dating because of a match they found on POF. It's your turn!
- Use our advanced matching algorithm for FREE
- View your matches for FREE! Sort by last online, newest users and more!
- Most importantly, send and receive unlimited messages for FREE
+ More features than we have room to tell you about!
POF is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps, POF has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship!
The POF Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap GET and Join Now!
POF.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns Tinder, Match.com, OKCupid, Twoo, Meetic, and OurTime.
3 month subscription: $38.99
6 month subscription: $59.99
12 month subscription: $89.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged, at the rates** stated above, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: http://www.pof.com/terms.aspx
Lots of bots
I found lots of bots while using this app. Just a heads up.
How Can You Tell?
Is there a way of knowing who's a bot and who's not?
Yeah they will send you messages about hooking up and to call for a good time. It will also be poorly spelled. On profiles it might just be a number and asking you to call them.
Bot or not
After I get a message asking if I want to hook up, have a good time, ETC ETC, I normally say something a little odd. My phone is almost dead, or I broke my keyboard, or something about the weather. Most bots are set to go off a script no matter what, so if you find that the script seems to keep going no matter what you throgh at it, its most likely a bot. It won't work for every bot, but it works for most of them.
Lol, I love messing with the bots. I have also met some really wonderful people on there as well though. Shame the bots have to ruin it.