Description of App
From the iTunes App Store:
MeetMe helps you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat now! It’s fun, friendly, and free!
Join 100+ MILLION PEOPLE chatting and making new friends. It’s for all ages, all nationalities, all backgrounds — EVERYONE!
So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for finding new friends to chat with!
What Our Members Say:
"I've met people I'd never have met otherwise. And it's easy to chat with people. It just makes life a little better in my opinion."
"[It's] probably one of the greatest sites... greater variety of people... everyone is at one place at one time... meeting new people."
"MeetMe has given me the opportunity to talk to really terrific people.”
*** #1 Social Network for Meeting New People in the US ***
*** As featured on ABC News, CNN, CosmoGirl, and BusinessWeek ***
While MeetMe is available for free, we also offer an optional premium subscription service called MeetMe+. MeetMe+ is available in one-month ($9.99), three-month ($24.99), and six-month ($39.99) packages. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
View our Terms of Service at: http://www.meetme.com/terms.php
There are tabs in this app. However, on the main screen, that has people you can talk to, the tabs are covered by ads. Unless you pay the monthly subscription, the best way to access the tabs is by placing your finger at the bottom of the screen, then flicking back, flicking left. The tabs don't have the best lables, but you can still figure out what each tab is for. On the people listing, The best way to access this is by flicking. When flicking forward, flicking right, you will here a number, then an unlabled button. The number is how far a person is from you, and the button is the person. You can tap on this botton to see a person's profile, which is accessible. The first button, before any numbers is to go to the store, to by things to add to the app.