Description of App
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
- See what friends are up to
- Share updates, photos and video
- Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
- Watch and interact with live video
- Play games and use your favorite apps
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is mostly accessible with VoiceOver.
Developer's Twitter Username
17 people have recommended this app
What's New in Version 6.6
• Edit your posts and comments, and tap to see all your changes (iPhone only)
• Add a photo when you comment
• Express yourself with icons when you post to someone's timeline (English only)
• Get to privacy shortcuts by tapping the lock by your name in the main menu
• Bug fixes
What's New in Version 6.7
• Now in additional languages: Use icons to share how you're feeling and what you're doing
• Now on iPad: Edit your posts and tap to see all your changes
• Bug fixes
Although this is a minor release to squash some of those critters. I would be curious in what kind of problems that any of you are having with the Facebook ap itself? Are you seeing any accessibility problems or elements that are not being read by VoiceOver?
Please voice your findings and accessibility problems so I can take these suggestions and send them to the Facebook Accessibility Team.
At this point the Accessibility Ratings mention above is set to mostly accessible. So far in my findings I can't find any reasons why this shouldn't be changed to being fully accessible. So would love to hear in what you all have to say and of your thoughts.
What's New in Version 7.0
• Bug fixes
A work around for that is to just flick away from and back to the status. This is a way I've been able to get around it for the past few months. I do hope they can fix it, that and the pictures, the last time I tried to insert an image in to a post it just said image image. Over all though the app is improving.
I do notice that they brokew something again.
- It kicks me back up to the top. at random on the news feed.
- the list of recommended apps still does not work.
- sometimes but not always the status stiller ears before the name of the poster and you have to flick away from and back to the post.
This is what I notice so far in my cursory glance. I hope this can be fixed. I do agree with a poster who posted on my time line that he did not know of a company that brakes more things then they fix, and they are very creative about it to.