Description of App
Find great deals on best-selling music gear, hunt for a one-of-a-kind vintage finds, or post your own gear for sale. Shop a huge selection of new, used, and vintage guitars, pedals, synths, drums, microphones, and more from top brands, retailers, boutique builders, and musicians from all over the world. Easily get your unused instruments in front of a global community of musicians and make money to fund your next purchase. Plus, learn and get inspired through gear demos, artist interviews, video lessons, and more.
• Watch listings to get notified when prices drop.
• Follow searches in your Feed (like "Fender electric guitars before 1965" or "Korg synths under $300") to get updates on the gear you want.
• Make offers to find the best deal.
• Message sellers for more details on any listing.
• List gear for free. Create a listing in minutes: simply take photos, write a description, and set your price.
• Respond to offers and messages from anywhere.
• Manage your shop—promote listings with Bump, update prices, and more.
• Watch gear demos, artist interviews, and how-to videos.
• Read about gear history, recording and production techniques, and more.
• Browse handpicked collections of gear curated by our expert staff.
• Learn about rare and unique gear and under-the-radar deals and steals.
First Purchase Experience
I just received my new gear through Reverb.com. Overall, the buying experience was very pleasant. I was wary about the site and scams, but Reverb is a subsidiary of Etsy and very reliable.
I was able to message the seller, track my shipment, browse, watch and search for gear all right from the phone. My gear arrived in 2 business days from France which is exceptional. The brand new product I bought was exactly that and in perfect condition.
As for what I bought, I'll keep that a secret. ;)