Description of App
Groupon brings you unbeatable deals for 50–90% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities and eleven fiefdoms around the world.
Download the Groupon app to get freshly hatched deals delivered to your iPhone each morning, customized to fit your preferences. Whether you are looking to discover a new restaurant, try out a new ‘do at the salon, or get some adrenaline pumping at the gym, our featured deals offer deep discounts to tickle your fancy.
You’ll also be able to browse tons of on-demand, real-time offers on dining experiences, spa treatments, fitness classes, and other nearby deals—ready for immediate use—with Groupon Now!.
With the Groupon iPhone app, you can:
- Buy and redeem Groupon directly from your iPhone.
- Track your purchased coupons by location and expiration date.
- Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or coupon.
- Browse and buy on-demand Groupon Now! deals for restaurants, spas, fitness centers, and activities near you.
- Take an exotic vacation or a quick weekend trip with Groupon Getaways.
- Use Groupon Goods to discover products made of reliably bonded molecules.
- Effect change in your community by supporting Groupon Grassroots campaigns.
- Browse fun, seasonally themed collections year-round or find great holiday gifts with Grouponicus deals.
- Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and tech-savvy housecats via social media.
Download the Groupon iPhone app today and start exploring the best your favorite neighborhoods have to offer at savings of up to 90% off.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
0 people have recommended this app
I've not used this to purchase any deals, but the current release appears to be fully accessible - I can browse and read details of offers and also access my profile.
When viewing deal details, I did find that VoiceOver focus got a little jumpy near the bottom of the page - not sure if this was an app or iOS issue, but it was minor, nonetheless.
Tested both on iOS 7.1 .2 and on an iPad running iOS 8 .2. The iPad has major accessibility issues where you are unable to swipe to individual elements on the screen and have to drag your finger around or tap and hope you click on something. The iPhone version is more accessible with the ability to swipe to individual elements, however overall use for both applications is clunky and problematic with button labeling problems, overall deal labeling issues and with the way all the information is presented.
The absolute major issue is that the application completely crashes on both systems whenever you try to actually buy something with voiceover activated. I had someone with site use the application is well with voice over turned off, and sure enough everything works for them as expected. This app is pretty much completely inaccessible due to this major flaw and I have let them know as such.