Hawaiian Words - Translation and Dictionary
Description of App
Download now to learn common Hawaiian Words for free!
"Trying to learn Hawaiian and it is soo helpful!!"
"This app is the best Hawaiian translation that I have ever used. Aloha!"
- Simply enter a word to translate, or browse through a list of hundreds of translations!
- Learn how to pronounce words with the Audio Pack! ♫
- Convert an unusual word or name into a Hawaiian word with the Hawaiianize translation feature!
- Over 1100 words
- Search by English or Hawaiian
- Email Hawaiian words to your friends
- Male and female voices (Audio Pack)
- Easy pronunciation instructions
- Ukelele music and hibiscus flowers for Aloha immersion
Learn to speak the language of the Hawaiian islands! Our dictionary contains many vocabulary words, popular phrases, common sayings, and slang. The Hawaiian word for Love is Aloha. It is also the word for Hello, Goodbye, Affection, and Sympathy. Use Hawaiian words when you travel to Oahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kauai, or Hawaii (the Big Island).
Check out our companion app: Hawaiian Names!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Recommend turning off the soothing ocean and ukulele sounds as they do interfere a bit with the voice! It's handy to be able to switch from character to word mode and back when using the app.
there are more straight-forward Hawaiian language resources, but this one is sort of fun.
0 people have recommended this app
Its very maika'i. Good. To see people learning our native olelo. Mahalo nui loa. I my self is a native hawaiian. Ke akua bless