Bible.is - Audio Bibles
Description of App
The FREE Bible app with the most translations in the world! 600+ languages including dramatized Audio! And now The JESUS Film Project too! Over 17,000 Five-Star ratings! READ the Bible, LISTEN to the Bible, and SEE the Bible as never before with anyone in the world.
- Video! When available for a chapter, tap the “JESUS Film” icon to see God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in many languages with new languages added regularly.
- No additional Bible downloads required (audio Bible requires Internet connection).
- Localized Bible versions like Arabic (الكتاب المقدس.is), Chinese (聖經.is), French, Spanish (Biblia.is), Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Daily Bible programs. Bible in a Year, Proverb a Day, & New Testament in 40 Days make Scripture engagement easy.
- Bookmark, highlight, & add notes. You’re one tap away from simple, robust personal Bible study tools.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, sync bookmarks, highlights, & notes between Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your Android and iOS devices.
Here are a *few* of the Bibles available (full list: www.bible.is/languages)
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Ewe, Finnish, French, German,
Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, ...many more!
✟ Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
Join our growing international community on www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow on www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Share ideas & concerns at http://support.bible.is.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app seems very accessible. it's easy to find the version and language you want and also very easy to find the play/pause button, the next and previous buttons and the buttons for the videos. this is the only button that's labbled funny. it's labelled media play normal. or some such. If i find any strangeness i will edit this post. So far, so good however.
A very simple bible app that is good for vips and sighted people alike.
2 people have recommended this app
the only annoying thing i found using the program is after closing the program, the audio i was playing remains inthe memory. when i perform a two finger double tap, the bible passage begins reading again. i would like to know why is this happening and if it is the result of me doing something incorrectly. otherwise, the program is a very good one. many thanks.
hi all, i have just installed this application from the app store, and am sorely disappointed. when i select the version of the bible i want in my case, the niv dramatised voiceover states old and new tastament but yet only the new books are showing from matthew the first book ofthe new tastament, through to revelation, the last.why is the old testament not showing, and what are all the unlabelled buttons?