Voice Dictation Pro
Description of App
AN AMAZING VOICE RECOGNITION APP AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE! GET IT NOW.
Best ranking Top Overall and productivity :
#1 in FRANCE
#1 in Spain
#1 in Italy
#1 in Brazil
#1 in Belgium
#1 in Switzerland
#7 in UK
Not ready to commit? Try Voice To Apps - SMS, Emails, Facebook, Twitter and more
ALL-IN-ONE APPLICATION : VOICE TO SMS, EMAIL, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
- 22 Supported languages : List below
The VoiceToApps application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.
Just use your voice instead of typing, touch the microphone dictation app, then say what you have to say, the iPhone converts your words into text. Use the dictation to write an email or an SMS messages, taking notes and more.
- User-friendly interface and compatible Retina
- Dictation to write an email
- Dictation to write a text or an iMessage
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Copy text and paste it into notes or a word processing application such as (Documents to Go, Pages, Quickoffice, etc.).
- Copy text and paste it in your favorite Apps .
- The text can be copied to your Facebook or Twitter.
- 22 supported languages :
- VoiceToApps requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
- VoiceToApps works on iPhone, iPad(1,2), and on the second and third generation iPod Touch with external microphone.
We always continue to improve the app. Stay tuned for the next updates
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Works great with Voice Over. It is now fully accessible!
2 people have recommended this app
HI I purchased this app yesterday and was very impressed with it's response time and it seems to get most things correct. It is worth the current price. It says that it is %50 off right now. I think this will return to $1.99 after a while. I have three apps that I think work well in different ways Vocul for dictating texts, Voice to apps for also dictating texts, but for also dictating tweets and emails. and the speak to it assistant app for asking questions and making phone calls with your voice. They are all great apps. These can work in conjunction with Serie if someone has an Iphone 4S.
Voice to Apps is no longer the name of this app. It has now changed to Voice Dictation. The new v2.1 has brought even more awesome addition to an already must have app. All accessibility issues have been fixed and many new features have been added to this.
What's New in Version 2.1
First of all Thanks for all your feedback, ratings and reviews!
We’re proud to present you with the newly redesigned Voice Dictation app. We’ve worked hard to improve the overall performance and simplicity,
and focused the application to those features that matter to you most:Voice Recognition and more applications (Pages, Dropbox etc.)
This update contains numerous stability improvements.
✪ Now Support the landscape mode in the iPad
✪ 3 times faster than the previous version
✪ Added more accuracy to the recongnation
✪ Now support the following apps :
‣ Many other apps
✪ Added localization (Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian).
✪ The bip sound is disabled by default. You can turn it on from the Settings.
✪ Add accessibility labels
✪ UI design improvement
✪ iPad 3 Retina Icon
✪ New! our other apps section
✪ Minor bugs fixed
Very much like the VoiceAssistant it has gained the same makeover and gained some new features. Now works for the IOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
★ New Design
★ New feature Voice to Calendar
★ Added more languages (Arabic, Greek, Turkish, Czech and Hungarian)
★ Fix a critical bug related to the open with feature in iOS 6
★ Now compatible with iOS 6.
★ Support of the iPhone 5.
★ Improvements to speed and stability.