Voice Assist Pro
Description of App
Amazing new features now search on Google and Youtube using just your voice instead of typing.
148Apps: "The benefit to being to straightforward is that Voice Assistant is incredibly easy to use after some initial setup. Anyone can transfer their words to their Twitter account, SMS, and more with virtually no effort."
Lifehacker: "Voice Assistant Translates Your Voice into Text and Sends It to Virtually Any Other iPhone/iPad App"
Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
With Voice Assistant you can also dictate status updates directly to your Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter)….all using your voice. So when you’re on-the-go, stop typing and start speaking – from short text messages to longer email messages, and anything in between.
Voice Assistant supports a multitude of global languages.
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
- Voice driven correction interface
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Google Search, YouTube, Print
- Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
- Support landscape iPad mode
- Support 22 languages
- Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
- Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
- Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
- Based on a learning algorithms
24 Languages & Dialects with Speech Recognition:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (United States)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- Mandarin (China)
- Mandarin (Taiwan)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Voice Assistant requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
- Voice Assistant works on iPad, iPhone, and on second and
third generation iPod Touch (external microphone required).
Note: The iPad has a top-mounted microphone.
Please contact us if you face any problem, we promise a quick answer.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
0 people have recommended this app
Does offer a new UI interface and some new features. However, I am still a huge VoiceTexter fan myself.
What's New in Version 1.4
★ New Design
★ New feature Voice to Calendar
★ Added more languages
★ Fix a critical bug related to the open with feature in iOS 6
★ Now compatible with iOS 6.
★ Support of the iPhone 5.
★ Improvements to speed and stability.
It is certainly faster. A bit more peppy than before. Even with the all new design and interface. It is still very accessible.
What's New in Version 1.5
First of all we would like to thank you all so much for your support and your reviews. To celebrate Xmas and the new year Voice Assistant has been completely redesigned and revamped to fit into your daily usage
Full list of changes :
★ Whole new design
★ Improvement of the speed and stability (twice faster)
★ Fix minor bugs
★ Added more languages
It's our last update for 2012, 2013 will be full of new features and surprises
We wish you a happy Xmas and very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013