SwiftoDo for todo.txt
Description of App
SwiftoDo is a modern, powerful todo.txt app for iOS. It is a task list built specifically for the todo.txt file format, and allows you work with your existing todo.txt files via Dropbox sync.
- Full support for the todo.txt file format
- Dropbox sync
- Archiving completed tasks to done.txt
## Supported Todo.txt Format Extensions
- Due date tags (due:)
- Threshold date tags (t:)
- Recurring tasks (rec:+1w)
- Hidden tasks (h:1)
## User Interface
- One-touch edits to change priority, due date, etc.
- Select and edit multiple tasks from the task list with one-touch edits
- Pickers for inserting priority, projects, contexts, etc.
- Numerous sort presets, with grouping
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Full-text search
- Two task list styles ("Default" and "Classic")
## iOS 9+ Integration
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Live filter split view in landscape on iPad, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPhone 6S Plus
- Slide-over and split-screen multitasking on iPad (great for having tasks side by side with your favorite note-taking app)
# ARE YOU NEW TO THE TODO.TXT FORMAT? SEE WHAT IT OFFERS:
## A task list that *you* control
Your task list is a plain text file, not some proprietary format owned by a company or locked to a specific application.
## A simple and timeless format
Plain text is the simplest file format there is. It will always be accessible, by some kind of application, forever.
## Few rules to learn
Learn only a few simple formatting rules (which SwiftoDo will take care of for you) to indicate task priority, task completion, and so on.
## A GTD-ready system
The todo.txt format was built with Getting Things Done in mind. It supports projects (which being with “+”) and contexts (which begin with a “@“).
## Use alongside any app on any platform
With Dropbox sync enabled, you can sync your task list with any app on any platform.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The application is completely accessible. I haven't noticed anything negative that is worthy of note.
I love the iphone app and mac. Simple and effective for use, including with my Braille line entering the workflow, because the markup is made in document without formatting. Can I take on line and then open on the mac, with synchronize dropbox and edit the file on the iphone. With Ulysses and Macjournal in writing and taking notes, respectively, needed a program accessible to tasks that support markup. I'm quite happy with Swiftodo.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app