Description of App:
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Awards winner 2016.
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
* Featured in Apple's "Best of 2015" apps
* Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone" TV advert
* Featured on the Apple Watch web site
* Preinstalled on demo iPhones in Apple Stores worldwide
Track up to six tasks you want to complete every day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days. Streaks works with the Apple Health app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Six tasks: Stay focused, get them done.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Includes a blazingly fast Apple Watch app, including Complications, Glance screen, and Rich Notifications.
* Customize the app color
* Hundreds of icons to choose from
* Customizable reminder notifications keeps you on track
* View your current and best streak, as well as your completion statistics
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is fully accessible. The developer made some interesting design choices that aren't typical of common app interfaces, but those design choices are fully accessible. For example, when you have a task you want to track, when you double tap the task, it cycles between the three different views: calendar, details, and task. To mark the task as complete for the day or week or whatever, you have to do a double tap and hold. Streaks does have an easy to use Apple Watch app that is also fully accessible.
The purpose of this app, unlike other reminder style apps, is to specifically promote good habits. It is easy to pick from built-in tasks, or to make your own. You can choose to have to complete the task a certain number of times a week, on specific days, or every other day. The app integrates with the health app and notifications. However, the app does not actually collect health data such as heart rate, steps, etc.