Description of App:
Shopping To-Do is a gadget accessory for your iPhone or iPad which will assist you in shopping every day. Animated and gadget-like application you will use with ease and fun!
The app has the following features:
- Easy and simply add groceries to the list
- Add reminders for each list
- Intuitive interface
- Full Retina support
- Regional support
- Auto-complete previously entered groceries
- Add own shopping categories
- Add groceries to the categories
- Add the quantity and the price for each grocery
- Overview of the total amount for the whole list
- Automatic tax calculation
- Drag & drop to rearrange lists
- Unlimited categories
- Unlimited lists
- No ads
- Regular updates
- Customer support
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is not usable with VoiceOver.
Although VoiceOver appears to read most of what is on the screen, getting focus into textfields is very difficult. In fact, I didn't find a single textfield that I could simply swipe into and double-tap. Some worked with the pass-through gesture, but there were several that I simply couldn't get to work.
The interface was also quite difficult to understand. But, as the problems with textfields meant that I wasn't even able to add items to a list, this problem is rather irrelevant.