Description of App:
Sync is the best way to transfer files between your Mac, PC, NAS, and even server.
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drives.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, docs, and PDFs from other apps to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
If you play around a bit, you will discover what the different buttons and options do.
As it says in the description for the app, this app uses peer-to-peer connections, so there is no third party between where the files are located and your device.