Remember The Milk
Description of App
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. Learn more at www.rememberthemilk.com
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
- Add and complete tasks on the go.
- Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
- Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
- Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists.
- See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
- Get reminded via email, SMS, and instant messenger; see www.rmilk.com/reminders to set up.
- And more! See www.rmilk.com/ios for details.
- Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
- Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
- Push Notification reminders and badge updates.
(Pro subscription available for In App Purchase.)
Follow Us For Updates:
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Although VoiceOver will read most page elements, there are large areas of this app where the swipe or read all gestures do not work. This means that you have to tap directly on an element for VoiceOver to find it. With the app containing so many buttons, controls and various other elements, this can be very hit and miss, and you can rarely be sure that you have found every element on a page. This is particularly true when adding a new item, as there are a number of buttons directly below the text field that are quite small and tricky to locate. Finding these buttons can take you to another problem, as some of these open up a selection picker where VoiceOver does not read the selection options. If you edit an existing item, the app appears to use lists for these variables rather than a picker, and these are accessible.
With time and a lot of patience you could use this app with VoiceOver. Despite this, I think the level of workarounds required mean that the app has to be rated as inaccessible.
0 people have recommended this app