Description of App
RecorderHQ make your iPhone or iPad an voice recorder. We support record mp3 m4a and wav format directly. Sharing audio files to iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Speech to text
• Real time monitor while recording.
• support transfer large file via USB in iTunes, just connect your iPhone to PC.
• Transferring audio file via WIFI is easy.
• support sending file via whatsapp( try open in other application feature)
• support trim audio file, merge multiple audio files.
• support save audio file into camera roll.
• Share file to facebook.
• transfer files from iphone to pc via wifi and browser
• Multiple sample rate from 8000hz to 44100hz
• Support aif,wav,m4a and caf and mp3 file format.
• Support pause,forward,rewind.
• support bluetooth & USB microphone (usb adapter needed).
• export file via iTunes, email.
• Organize you audio files in folder.
• support background recording and playback.
• support sending voice to Dropbox and Google Drive & Youtube and SoundCloud.
• support sending voice to other device via bluetooth or wifi.
• iCloud Drive ,Airplay support.
• Convert files into Mp3 format(CBR, VBR format)
• support audio file upload or download from SoundCloud
• Magic tap disabled ( two fingers double tap is disabled prevent recording interruption)
• Support lock screen while recording.( iPhone only)
• Support Today Widget
Does it still accessible?
Hi, does any buddy had try this app?
Since this app is available on thise directory on AppleVis,
Does it still accessible? And worth to buy?
And as, app discription mentioned, does it provide all features?
And still very useful? Pls share yours experience and suggestions
Yes, it is still accessible. they updated the app about 1 month ago. still easy to use.
Speech to text
So I have just downloaded this app, and can’t figure out how to locate the speech to text feature. If anyone could give me a hand with that that would be great.
response to post 3
If you have a recorded jmp3 file that you want to have turned to text, you will find the speech to text in the sharing. first of all, access file list, edouble tap on that, and find file to transcribe, swipe down to share, and then double tap on share, and swipe right till you hear speech to text.
I use recorder HQpro myself and its there for me if i need to utilize it.
I'm noticing a weird thing here. if I try to monitor my audio with this app while recording, it won't work. Rather i don't hear the audio signal through my headphones. maybe there's something I'm missing?
transferring audio files to mack
Hi. I was just wondering, how do you transfer files to mack from iPhone? Also is there any way to transfer folders or playlists to another device wirelessly?
Never used this app, but you
Never used this app, but you can transfer files from your iPhone to your Mac with air drop. I used to do that with voice memos that I wanted to keep in a certain place. Sometimes it didn't work, but when it does it's awesome.
That may not work with what you're trying to do. Also not sure about your question about folders.