Prizmo 5 › Pro Scanner
Description of App
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
3 people have recommended this app
I downloaded this app last night. I tried to scan something twice and I got an error that it didn't recognize anything. I shall turn the grid thing off in settings and change my camera flash to on, not automatic, as I had set it. How far away do you find you have to have the camera?
What's New in Version 2.0
- Completely new user experience with focus on rapid workflow
- Prizmo is now an iPhone/iPad universal application (including a new, dedicated user interface for the iPad)
- Specific processing according to document type (business cards, text documents, or regular images)
- Ability to change document types
- Support for PDF files as input
- Sound feedback for image stabilization when taking the picture to avoid blurry shots
- Multipage document handling (editing and export as single PDF file) with ability to reorder pages
- iCloud support for sharing work-in-progress Prizmo documents across iPhone, iPad and Mac
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fixed a crash that happens when opening documents stored in iCloud.
- Accelerated the maximum speech rate as requested by VoiceOver users.
- Better business card template when exporting to Contacts.
- Fixed an important iCloud issue where documents would automatically disappear under some circumstances
- Fixed a crash that could randomly occur when leaving the application while taking a picture
- Fixed some smaller issues
- Fixed a crash that could occur randomly when opening a page (affecting both iPhone & iPad)
- Fixed 'read text' URL scheme problem when passed options are incorrect
- Minor iPad interface tweaks