Description of App:
From the App Store:
A database manager that offers the most natural and easy way to organize information and data. With this database for iPhone and iPod touch, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 16 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch. Imagine it's 19:51 on Valentines day. The book store closes in 9 minutes and you forgot to pick up your girlfriend's present. You lucky dog! You carry a list of her all time favorite authors right there in your pocket! In other situations, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and more.
TEMPLATES INCLUDEDChoose from 16 ready to use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts; Classes; Computers; Contacts; Customers; Events; Exercise Log; Expenses; Inventory; Movie Catalog; Membership List; Mobile Phones; Notes; Projects; Recipes; To Do; Vehicle Maintenance.
SUPPORTED FIELDSThe type of field you can create for your data are: Small Text, Large Text, Number, Date, Time, Date and Time, Image, Item Picker and calculation. You can also use a special field type named Separator Field, to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Small Text Field: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field: use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field: use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field: use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field: use Dae and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image fields: use image fields to store images.
- Choose Field: use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Separator Field: use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUPiDatabase works as a free standing app and can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatatabase for Mac (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats via the service online Dropbox. The .idatabase files preserve the completecontent and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by Mac version of iDatabase.
YOUR DATA IN YOUR POCKETWith iDatabase in your pocket you'll stay on top of your personal information and never end up in the dog house again!
INTERNET CONNECTION NOT REQUIREDThe main features of the app does not require any Internet connection.
SUPPORTFor any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide informationabout our software and technical assistance: www.apimac.com/support