Description of App
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Appears to be very accissible and easy to use. Great for businesses or school environments that use the Google as their primary source. Love the fact that it can even open the Microsoft Excel to view/edit/save.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
As usual. It is always nice to see a mention of VoiceOver improvements by the developers
What's New in Version 1.1.8775
* Accessibility improvements
* Bug fixes and enhancements
Has anybody figured out how to move by row in google sheets?
I haven't found how to move by row, it's quite time consuming to move cell by cell.
Thanks for any help.
If you do not have Vertical Navigation in your rotor, add it. Switch to it when you navigate. You can then flick up and down to move by row.