Digits Tape Calculator
Description of App
Our best-selling correctable calculator for the iPad and iPhone turns 2.0!
Why do so many of our reviewers call Digits Calculator THE BEST CALCULATOR ON THE APP STORE? Its uniquely correctable tape means never worrying if you entered a calculation correctly because you can check your entries. Make a mistake? Simply tap any entry on the tape to correct it (or edit it, insert a calculation, copy it, add a label/comment and more). Once the item is corrected the total is automatically recomputed!
Digits is great for:
- Adding up expenses, labeling and emailing them
- Doing a quick calculation and being able to double-check and correct entries with ease
- Entering a long series of calculations and then emailing it to yourself for import into Numbers or Excel
- Quickly calculating a couple scenarios by editing any previous entry to automatically update the total
- Easily creating a grand total from a number of previous calculations with flagging
- Keeping a series of short calculations available for later reference
- Sharing via email, printed output or by files.
- EASY: perfect for a quick calculation, powerful enough for pages of them.
- MADE FOR iPad: uses the whole iPad display to leave cramped buttons behind.
- MADE FOR iPhone: all of the iPad features on an interface designed just for iPhone.
- TAPE: never lose track of what you've entered.
- PRINT: print-quality output with AirPrint (where available).
- SHARE: Use iTunes File Sharing to backup and share .digits tape files to other Digits Calculator users and your other iOS devices.
- EMAIL: tap to email your tape.
- COMMENTING: label any item in your tape and include comments in tape emails.
- CORRECTIONS: make edits and inserts to previous calculations at any time!
- SIMPLE TAPE STRUCTURE: one calculation on each tape line means quick one-touch access for edits.
- AUTOSAVE: holds your calculations and tape in place for the next time you return.
- RUNNING TOTAL: always displays the total above so you can focus on what you're entering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: a wide arrange of settings, including currency mode, sound and background color!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Most of the buttons are labelled in a way that you can determine what they are. However, a few are less obvious. Mix these in among a large number of buttons, and the result is quite difficult to use.
A more fundamental problem arises when you try to edit items on the tape. This will display a dedicated menu in a pop-up, but there seems no way to close this menu whilst VoiceOver is enabled.
0 people have recommended this app