Description of App
As seen in the ITunes app store
Record notes and audio synced with the best note taking app in the App Store! AudioNote combines the functionality of a notepad and voice recorder to create a powerful tool that will save you time while improving the quality of your notes. Perfect for business or students!
Now also available for the Mac! See our website for details.
By synchronizing notes and audio, AudioNote automatically indexes your meetings, lectures, or study sessions. Need to review the discussion about deliverables on your next project? Trying to remember what the professor had to say about a key point? With AudioNote there is no need to waste time searching through the entire recording to find out. Each note acts as a link directly to the point at which it was recorded, taking you instantly to what you want to hear! Didn't take any notes during the meeting? No problem, you can add them later!
A fully functional note application, AudioNote also increases the value of your notes. Watch as your text and drawings highlight during playback, helping you to remember the context in which they were taken.
With the convenience of the iPad or iPhone, you can use AudioNote anywhere: meetings, interviews, conferences, lectures, study sessions. Even use it to record memos to yourself as you jot down new ideas!
- Synchronized note and audio recording
- Fully functional text note application, with copy, paste, etc.
- Pen mode for Drawing or Handwritten notes
- Seek directly to audio by tapping text or drawings. Tap and hold to seek 10 seconds prior.
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Seamless handling of audio interruptions (phone calls, app exit, etc.)
- Export notes and audio via email, over Wi-Fi, or through iTunes (iPad only)
- Import AudioNote files (i.e. created and exported with AudioNote) through iTunes (iPad only)
Featured in Gizmodo's "The Best Note Taking Apps":
"AudioNote has one trick, and it's a doozy. Aside from functioning as a basic note-taking app, AudioNote can make sound recordings at the same time, and keep them synchronized, note by note, with the text. You can, in effect, relive a lecture or a meeting through sound and notes."
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
1 people have recommended this app
yehh, I also cannot find how to I move through my notes sinced recording. can someone explain?