AdBlock Browser for Chromecast
Description of App
I'm a little "just for fun" hobby developer and this is my first app for you.
In general, Safari on iOS does not support any third-party or plug-in.
So here is my new adblock web browser:
Secure and easy surfing the Internet without being bothered by ad banners.
"AdBlock for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch is a fantastic solution!"
"Super! Woha mama! You´ve landed on an exellent app here. It´s definitely worth a download."
- pop-ups ads
- block YouTube Video Ads
- layer ads
- no more ringtone subscription traps
- blinking banner ads
and without any terrible proxy, no Device-ID grabber, without accessing your phone data or annoying you with Push SPAM.
The free version of my Adblock browser for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
is a 30 day limited version.
- is easy to operate
- automatic start of adblock (adblock is on board - no proxy!!!)
- way faster download of websites
- blocked ads are counted
- doesn't save login, key words for search or process
- thus enables you to surf anonymously from iphone, ipad or ipod touch
- you have URL and searchfield in one
- shares under iOS 6 links to facebook and twitter
- delete cache & cookies
- allows you to save the desired website under bookmarks
If you want to support my project:
this are the additional highlights of the pro version (In-App Purchase):
- opens up to eight websites - scrollable tabs
- you can choose your own start page
(klick RETURN to save the start page)
- app passcode protection
- new keyboard with .com & co
- app starts faster
- no more In-App Pop-Ups
- blend icon on or off
- if need be: deactivates adblocker
- pretends that you surf from a PC (thus enabling you to see websites in original design instead of mobile design)
- enables you to adjust brightness without leaving the app
By permanent updates of the app, errors are immediately detected and erased
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The App is totally accessible. The Pro URL editbox doesn't include special signs directly inside the field, but in a special line above the field.
The App is quite genius, since the loading time of websites is just great. Anyway, the App is just free to try it for 30 days, after these days you'll have to buy the Pro upgrade for $4,99.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app