Description of App
I'm a little "just for fun" hobby developer and this is my first app for you.
In general, Safari on iOS does not support any third-party or plug-in.
So here is my new adblock web browser:
Secure and easy surfing the Internet without being bothered by ad banners.
"AdBlock for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch is a fantastic solution!"
"Super! Woha mama! You´ve landed on an exellent app here. It´s definitely worth a download."
- pop-ups ads
- block YouTube Video Ads
- layer ads
- no more ringtone subscription traps
- blinking banner ads
and without any terrible proxy, no Device-ID grabber, without accessing your phone data or annoying you with Push SPAM.
The free version of my Adblock browser for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
is a 30 day limited version.
- is easy to operate
- automatic start of adblock (adblock is on board - no proxy!!!)
- way faster download of websites
- blocked ads are counted
- doesn't save login, key words for search or process
- thus enables you to surf anonymously from iphone, ipad or ipod touch
- you have URL and searchfield in one
- shares under iOS 6 links to facebook and twitter
- delete cache & cookies
- allows you to save the desired website under bookmarks
If you want to support my project:
this are the additional highlights of the pro version (In-App Purchase):
- opens up to eight websites - scrollable tabs
- you can choose your own start page
(klick RETURN to save the start page)
- app passcode protection
- new keyboard with .com & co
- app starts faster
- no more In-App Pop-Ups
- blend icon on or off
- if need be: deactivates adblocker
- pretends that you surf from a PC (thus enabling you to see websites in original design instead of mobile design)
- enables you to adjust brightness without leaving the app
By permanent updates of the app, errors are immediately detected and erased