PicCollage Grid & Photo Editor
Description of App
app store description:
"Our FREE starter pack in the app is full of new spring stickers to get you started collaging!
PicCollage is the easiest and most fun app to edit photos!
Choose from hundreds of photo grids, exclusive stickers, and festive background patterns.
Use our intuitive tools to quickly clip, draw, and decorate your collages!
"Whether you're 6 or 106, you'll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork." -USA Today
It could be the fastest way you'll ever find to organize a batch of photos ... and can turn your image into a real postcard." - LA Times
- Grids: Instant layouts to quickly arrange photos from your gallery or Facebook.
- Stickers & Backgrounds: Thousands of exclusive stickers and backgrounds from collaborations with our favorite artists and illustrators.
- Cards: Templates to quickly create unique messages for any holiday.
- Freestyle Mode: Lets you create collages that are 100% you.
- Cut-Out: Snip your photos by tracing shapes with your finger.
- Doodle: Draw on your collage to write messages, add emphasis, or illustrate something new.
- Sharing: After creating you can easily tap through to share your collage on your social accounts.
- Gifting: Print your photos on a custom phone case or turn them into a real holiday greeting card!"
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
I downloaded this app to do my homework. I was able to launch the app. and even go to the select photo screen. but from there, I couldn't select pictures. I'd like to state here that I only have light perception, but I do not think this should become a showstopper for me if I want to make collages. I am able to select pictures to share on Whatsapp, so why not this! :)
I had to take sighted assistance. had my sister select photos and make a collage for me. the process wasn't accessible. I think apps like these can be made accessible.. though I understand it would take some time for the developers to describe the various layouts and stuff.. but apple has also described their wallpapers in the display settings, so I do not think this is impossible.
buttons are not labelled which makes it even hard to use. I was not able to navigate to the share button. however, was able to share via the share sheet in IOS once my sister navigated to the share button for me.
the reason I selected 'a few buttons are labelled' and the accessibility rating for the app is because initially, I was able to open the app and move to the select photo screen.
in my opinion, apps like these can be made fully accessible. who says blind and VI people are not interested in taking pictures and making collages to share or keep in general? well some of us might not be, but that's not due to our visual-impairment.. it's our personality.. and people who are not much interested in photos can be found in the sighted community as well. :)
sorry for rambling.. I'd
this is my second app entry on this website and first on applevis 2.0.
hope people find it useful..
I do not recommend this application.
0 people have recommended this app