CNN: Breaking US & World News
Description of App
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
2 people have recommended this app
Remarkably they have done a total 360 on this app. So far I have seen this app to be now mostly accessible.
You will find the Drop Down Menu button at the top Left corner of the screen. Double tap on this. This drops down a new Menu. From here you can find the Settings, Section, Watch CNN,, and etc. Just double tap on that Drop Down Menu again. This will roll up the Menu and leave you back to the Main Menu.
I am very impressed! It did take them a long while to get this fixed but being late is better than never. ;)
Would be curious in what others have found and what they think of the new layout and if you had any accessibility problems with it?
What's New in Version 1.8.4
• View your extended 10-day local weather forecast
• Browse through story pages by swiping to the left or right
• Share videos from your app while you watch
• New “Shows” section lets you watch video clips from CNN shows including New Day, Anderson Cooper 360° and Piers Morgan Live.
• The CNN logo now disappears as you scroll down a story page and will no longer cover headlines and photos
• Minor bug and crash fixes to increase performance of your app
I just use it for notifications I don't ever use it to read the news. Tha'ts what the podcasts I have are for. Hehh.
I'll contact you off list to do that. I don't want to get in trouble, again. lol! Give me some time to put it together though as I'm quite busy at the moment.
Good luck and hope the cnn app does improve. it is a nice little app and a good way in case I don't see the item via the their twitter apps.
I know there have been a lot of changes to the app since the last comment on here, so, I was wondering how accessible the latest CNN App update is.
I've used it quite recently, and it's a lot better than it was, though there are definitely still some problems, mainly with labeling. Give it a shot.