Description of App
This app lets you play the guitar on your iPhone. It has an accoustic sound and also allows you to program and loop chords just by shaking the device.
As described in the iTunes Store:
NEWS: The next update will save your favorites chords!
New video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5xb6TYzrM
It's an electronic programmable guitar. Stylish, portable and practical, it is suitable for the students, for the ones who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
- Simple and complete - Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicated finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
- Always with you - On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
- Discreet - Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. So you don't disturb others!
- Programmable chords - Choose a chords sequence. Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you will sequentially switch between them.
- Shake to play the chords!
- More than 100 available chords - Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
- High Res Graphics, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic - The graphics are optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display. The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
- Free! - You don't have to spend money thank's to the iAd support!
- Tips! - For more information and "how to" read the integrated help section. Connect your iPhone or iPod to an external speaker for a better sound.
Follow these steps to play:
- Choose a chord by touching it on the guitar neck. A green light will light up;
- Play it as you would do on a real guitar;
- If you want to automatically play the chords, shake the iPhone.
Follow these steps to program the chords on the guitar neck:
- Touch the i (information) icon;
- On the App back touch the chord you want to replace. A picker wheel will slide up from the bottom;
- Choose a chord from the picker;
- Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change, then press "Done".
Follow these steps to program a chords sequence to loop in:
- Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down the column, then up again and so on;
- Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
- Finally, on the front face of the App, touch the big metal chords-holder to loop through the programmed chords (shown in light brown color).
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just have to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, touching just a button.
Download the Pro version if you want:
- Stopped Chords
- Distortion effect
- Power Chords
- No Ads!