Description of App:
FROM THE APP STORE:
"It's a broadcasting studio that fits in your pocket.
Take over the entire production of your own podcast or radio show with Spreaker Studio.
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped audio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
- Broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
- Share your original music with the world.
- Express yourself and share your passions.
- Start an audio blog.
- Broadcast play-by-plays from sports events.
- Record or broadcast LIVE
- Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
- Easy-to-use interface
- Audio FX library
- Control all volumes and mix channels independently
- Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
- Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
With Spreaker Studio you can upgrade to a Pro plan directly from the app.
Pro features include:
- Longer LIVE broadcasting sessions (with the free version offering 30 minutes of LIVE broadcasting time)
- Extra audio storage hours
...plus more options available only on the website!
Spreaker’s Pro plan subscriptions:
- ON-AIR TALENT $4.99/month
- BROADCASTER $19.99/month
- ANCHORMAN $49.99/month
- STATION $119.99/month
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The only real issue with this app is that there are few places where there is a "back" button. For instance, when you're taken to your track list, there's no way to get back to your previous screen to, for instance, do more recording. For this reason, I would recommend NOT deleting the regular Spreaker app if you already have it or download it if you don't (appears still to be on the App Store) so you can view your track list there while still recording using the new Studio app.
I think that this is a great audio-only equivalent to Periscope, at least until the latter (hopefully!) adds this option, because of its ability to record live and its live chat feature.