Odesi Chords - Create Rhythms, Basslines, Chord Progressions
Description of App
Odesi Chords is a sonic sketch pad for making great 4-bar compositions. Explore different rhythms and create the perfect chord progressions, basslines, and drum beats. As quick as a flash, lay down the foundation for your next big hit. When you're done with your session, your chords, basslines and drums will be 100% finished. Jam out to your new track with a live instrument, create vocal lines and sing or rap along. Export to the desktop version of Odesi, or any of your other favorite music production software. Odesi Chords, tap into your musical genius!
* Produce great music on the fly, anywhere, anytime
* Fastest way to write a 16-beat chord progression that's 100% custom and unique
* Deep customization of chord progressions
* Ability to apply custom rhythms to basslines and chords for an infinite number of possible combinations
* Craft original compositions that follow the same ideas as today's hottest music
* Choose from a bank of high-quality, popular sounds
* Export your finished song as an audio or MIDI file to share with friends or bandmates and start collaborating now (MIDI export requires In-App Purchase)
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Voiceover reads most elements. I hav en't got it to read the sounds section well as yet, but will keep trying.
There is a portion of the sounds section that Voiceover doesn't read, but it hasn't impacted on my use of the app. I am still able to come up with chord sequences, and edit them once I have done so.
Developer's Twitter Username
2 people have recommended this app
I'm just giving this app a try, and its great. I have some questions. Does this app have electric and acustic guitar sounds? Also, how do I adjust the r rhythm of the drums to go faster or slower?