Description of App
* PRACTICE your best - Perfect your notes, tempo, raga, taal, etc with precise audiovisual biofeedback, score and statistics.
* PERFORM your best - Get a musical dialog going and creative juices flowing with intelligent, artistic melody, harmony and rhythm that improvise in real time. (Tabla, Swarmandal, Automatic harmony on Strings and Piano, Tanpura, Surpeti, Manjijra, with more instruments coming soon)
* PUBLISH your best - Live Monitor your performance, record multi-track, mix, bounce and share high quality tracks, right from the app. A pro studio in your pocket!
And so many more features:
* In ear monitoring with EQ and effects
* Precision Tuner and Beat Gauges
* 3 Octave Reference Keyboard,
* Note accuracy score and detailed statistics,
* Full VoiceOver support for visually impaired users
* 3 Tunings (12 ET, Gandhar and 22 Shruti),
* 4 note naming styles (Hindi, Carnatic, English, Latin),
* 115+ Ragas,
* 8 Taals (more taals coming soon)
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The app is accessible and works with voiceover.
This is more focussed towards Indian music.
1 people have recommended this app
the app's name(Nadsadhna) is a combination of two words. naad means voice and saadhaana means practis
Just saw the app, and a curious question: I don’t do indian singing, but I do english. so will this work for english singing?
Indian singing and english singing are quite different.
as I have training in Indian classical music, sure there are differences. but many things are quite similar. we don't use Harmonies in the way western music does. but reading the app description I think you can give it a try. pure classical Hindustani to be exact as there are two types, does not make use of falsettos. however its common in our bolliwood songs now.
I think you can give it a try is what I'm guessing from the description.