Description of App:
Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a hand held low vision magnifier. Enlarge difficult to read text by 4 magnification levels and display it in 5 different viewing modes. Optionally, turn on the LED flash of your device to help you see clearer in low-light conditions.
Whether you want to solve a crossword puzzle, read a great novel, study the timetable or look at your holiday photos; visor enables you to read easily again.
* Features *
- 2x, 3x, 5x and 8x magnification
- 5 viewing modes:
- standard full color
- black on white with enhanced contrast
- white on black with enhanced contrast
- yellow on blue with enhanced contrast
- blue on yellow with enhanced contrast
- ability to enable the LED flash on iPhone & iPod touch
- 3 large, different colored buttons helps you to get quick access to all functions for easy handling
- Tap and hold on the camera image to switch to autofocus, tap again to switch back to manual focus
* Tested by people with visual impairments *
visor was developed in close cooperation with visually impaired people. We are always grateful for any suggestions and requests for improvement.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The 3 buttons used in this app (magnifier, torch & contrast) provide no feedback via VoiceOver as to their current status. Of course, it’s unlikely that you would be using this app if you relied solely on VoiceOver. However, it would still be useful to have these controls labeled to reflect their current state.