Zoopla property search UK
Description of App
Get all the property information you need instantly while on the move!
Ever walked past the home of your dreams and wondered if it’s for sale or what it last sold for, or even what it might be valued at right now?
Well, you can do all of the above and more with Zoopla’s property app.
The UK’s most comprehensive property website has just launched their free, highly addictive app which allows you to search UK properties for sale and to rent, plus look at value estimates and sold prices for all 27m homes in the UK.
- Hundreds of thousands of properties for sale and to rent
- Map-led search as well as list view and Augmented Reality*
- Free, instant value estimates for all 27 million UK homes
- Over 15 million house prices paid dating back to 1995
- Local market data including average home values by area
- Search results by geography, price, keywords and more
- Ability to save and email friends your favourite properties
- One touch click to call or email estate agents instantly
*Augmented Reality available with iPhone 3GS and 4 only
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Parts of this app are accessible, but overall it is so patchy that it is impossible to get coherent or complete information from this app.
The problems are evident from the very first screen, which is a map showing map pins for any properties that are for sale close to your current location. At the top of the screen are icons to toggle this display between map, hybrid, list and camera. None of these icons are recognized by VoiceOver.
Along the bottom of the screen are 5 more buttons:
- For Sale
- For Rent
- Sale Prices
None of these buttons are recognized by VoiceOver.
Even if you manage to get to the information page for a property, VoiceOver will not read all of the page. The biggest problem is when trying to view sale prices, where the only thing that VoiceOver will read is the property address.
There are other issues, but the ones mentioned already are enough to make this app useless to anybody who relies on VoiceOver.
0 people have recommended this app