Description of App
As described in the app store:
The iRobot Home App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button.
New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.
The iRobot Home is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and the Bluetooth connected Braava jet® 240.
IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING*
- New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app
- Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home
- Knows upstairs from downstairs — The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use
* Available with Roomba® i Series robots
CLEAN MAP® REPORTS*
- Zoom and pan Clean Map® reports in the History button to view cleaning coverage
- View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time
*Available with Roomba® 900 and i Series robots
CLEAN FROM ANYWHERE
- Start or pause cleaning cycles
- Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
- Customise your cleaning preferences*
- Monitor the activity of your robot
- Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
*Available with Roomba® 900, i Series, and Braava jet™ 240 robots
CUSTOMISED CLEANING PREFERENCES
- With Roomba® 980, select from three cleaning power settings: Automatic, Performance Mode, or Eco-Mode
- With Roomba® 900 and i Series robots, select from three types of cleaning passes: Automatic, One Cleaning Pass, or Two Cleaning Passes
- With Braava® mops, start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area or reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes
- Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with selected voice assistants!
*Voice Assistant functionality available in selected languages and markets
- Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
- Keep your robot up-to-date with new features
- Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800, and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4 GHz band
- Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band
- Braava jet® 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.