Description of App
As described in the app store:
The iRobot Home App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button.
New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.
The iRobot Home is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and the Bluetooth connected Braava jet® 240.
IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING*
- New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app
- Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home
- Knows upstairs from downstairs — The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use
* Available with Roomba® i Series robots
CLEAN MAP® REPORTS*
- Zoom and pan Clean Map® reports in the History button to view cleaning coverage
- View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time
*Available with Roomba® 900 and i Series robots
CLEAN FROM ANYWHERE
- Start or pause cleaning cycles
- Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
- Customise your cleaning preferences*
- Monitor the activity of your robot
- Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
*Available with Roomba® 900, i Series, and Braava jet™ 240 robots
CUSTOMISED CLEANING PREFERENCES
- With Roomba® 980, select from three cleaning power settings: Automatic, Performance Mode, or Eco-Mode
- With Roomba® 900 and i Series robots, select from three types of cleaning passes: Automatic, One Cleaning Pass, or Two Cleaning Passes
- With Braava® mops, start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area or reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes
- Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with selected voice assistants!
*Voice Assistant functionality available in selected languages and markets
- Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
- Keep your robot up-to-date with new features
- Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800, and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4 GHz band
- Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band
- Braava jet® 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Important indicators, such as the iRobot's battery status, are not available through Alexa, so the app is critical in some situations.
1 people have recommended this app