adidas Training by Runtastic
Description of App
You’re ready - we can tell! More energy. More confidence. Your BEST self in just 12 weeks!
Get started today with your customized bodyweight training plan. With over 180+ bodyweight exercises (no boredom here!), you’re guaranteed to get in the best shape of your entire life.
BURN FAT. BUILD MUSCLE. FEEL SEXY.
Lack time and motivation? Results tackles both of those barriers, head on!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Your customized plan: 12-week bodyweight training plan based on your personal fitness assessment test.
- Bodyweight workouts only: No equipment needed - you’re going to use your body to change your body!
- Health & Nutrition Guide: Weekly healthy nutrition and lifestyle tips to maximize your results.
- Progress Pics: Keep track of your transformation by taking Progress Pics right in your app. Keep them for yourself or motivate others by sharing them on social media. You could be the reason why someone decides to change their life, too.
- Step-by-step instructional videos: 180+ HD videos that demonstrate proper and safe execution of each exercise.
- Standalone Workouts: Bonus workouts you can do whenever you want! Why? Just because we love you.
- The Runtastic Community: Join millions of like-minded people looking to stay active and keep in shape.
- Apple Health: Upload activity data like duration and burned calories to Apple Health
- Get some friendly motivational quotes and tips periodically throughout your transformation
- Never boring! Wide exercise variety keep your training plan fresh and challenging
- Results guaranteed!
Results available on your Apple Watch
- Training Plan & Standalone Workouts: Effortlessly start your Results workouts directly on your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current workout in real time
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Now is your time to transform your body and life forever. Download the app now, we want you to be our next success story! Get ready for more energy, more muscle tone, more fat burning, more confidence and boosted endurance with Runtastic Results.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
When it comes to VoiceOver accessibility, This app definitely needs some work, as many buttons lack labels; and performing certain necessary tasks is nearly impossible, thanks to a clunky and quirky user interface. Along with all this, the instructional videos for exercises lack any audio narration or accompanying text to make that content accessible to people who can't see. Despite these flaws, I've found that this app is the one I've stuck with because of the excellent and fully accessible Apple Watch companion app, which gives you the ability to advance through your workout once you've completed an exercise right from your wrist, and lets you rate how you feel about the workout once you've completed it. For those fortunate enough to own an Apple Watch, this app and the workout-planning software behind it are definitely worth checking out. If you don't fall into that category, the current deficits in VoiceOver accessibility may be too frustrating to make using Runtastic's amazing fitness software worth the bother.
Runtastic Results is more than an app running on your iPhone and, possibly, your Apple Watch. Behind these apps is software that calculates a twelve-week fitness program for an individual once they've taken a short fitness test and entered their results. At the end of each week the app asks if you found your workouts to be too easy, okay, or too hard; and, if necessary, adjusts the next week's planned workouts accordingly. The most frustrating experience I've had with this app has been entering my fitness assessment results because of the weird method the developers force users to use to enter their performance figures: you have to swipe across pages that display possible entries, rather than using something like a pop-up number-entry pad or a picker, which could only make the process faster. Frequently the entry that's selected turns out to be different from the one VoiceOver read, so entering accurate fitness assessment information is extremely difficult. The fitness assessment is meant to be done within a specific period of time, so having to experiment with how to get the app to register your true performance is a major drawback. I haven't yet found out if the Apple Watch companion app improves the fitness assessment experience for VoiceOver users, but I will update this iOS App Directory entry once I have something to report.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app