Steps - Activity Tracker
Description of App
Track how far you walk and how many steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones.
Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you just how much you're moving in a simple, elegant way. Set a goal. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadget to wear and nothing to distract you.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps every day for their health, but many of us don't go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you go every day, set a goal, and get moving!
- Clear, uncluttered design and changing color tells you at a glance how far you've gone today
- Easily set and adjust goals
- Calorie tracking, customized for your body and activity
- Track and share your full activity history
- Customize to match your style with themes
- Check in quickly from your Apple Watch or Notification Center on your iPhone
- Integrates with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices
ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE
- Always on and tracking, no need to press start and stop buttons
- Works anywhere on your body
- Works with any iPhone running iOS 7 or greater
A NOTE ON BATTERY LIFE WITH IPHONE 5 AND 5c
To track your activity in the background on the iPhone 5 and 5c, Steps keeps track of your location. We've gone to great lengths to minimize battery use and make sure your charge still lasts all day, but there's no getting around some impact on your battery. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
simple, easy to use, and completely accessible on both the iphone and the watch.
the developer is extremely responsive and open to any comments for improving the accessibility of the app, although it is currently excellent.
the app features are all free, but you can pay 1.99 dollars to remove ads, get Calorie Tracking and support the dev.
1 people have recommended this app
I have tried and tried to upgrade, but whenever I do, it just sits there. Otherwise, works great with VoiceOver and braille display.