Period Tracker Deluxe
Description of App
Period Tracker™, the easiest way to track your periods! * Newest update: adds more symptoms, moods, redesigned charts, and fixes iOS 4 crash bug on Notes/Other tab
Period Tracker™ is SIMPLE and CUTE.
- Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
- View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
- Protect your privacy with a passcode option that is fast and easy - just enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Backup/Restore feature with auto-reminder alerts allows you to select how often you'd like to email backups (weekly, monthly). Or you can backup manually. Restore is through wifi and is simple.
- 5 beautiful skins for free (and 4 more for purchase)
- Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "P Tracker."
Period Tracker™ is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
- Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
- Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
- Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
- Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
- See the number of days until your next period or the number of days late.
- Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
- Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date
- Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
- Wirelessly SYNC your period dates with your husband/boyfriend though Period Tracker Companion for Men (available in AppStore). Perfect for him to know when to be extra sweet to you. (Notes and symptoms are NOT synced.) Activate Sync in the Settings, and input same login/password in the Companion app.
Period Tracker™ has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users. David Pogue (NY Times) featured Period Tracker in his TedMed 2009 presentation.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
- To predict your ovulation, Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of your next period. However, each woman's ovulation and cycle can vary depending on her genetics, health, and age. Therefore, Period Tracker should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @periodtracker.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
AppleVis Editor Note: this app was submitted before Usability Ratings were introduced, so one has been chosen on the basis of the accessibility comments made by the original poster. If you have used this app, please post a comment to let us know if you agree with the Rating.
Original Comments: This app seems more accessible than the last period app I tried. Many of the unlabelled buttons seem to be duplicates. I'm tracking my period this month, to see how it goes, however I am doubtful if the information I am putting in will be accessible to me in the future.
0 people have recommended this app