Lose It! – Calorie Counter
Description of App
Ready to get serious about weight loss? Lose It! can help you make your goal a reality.
Chosen by millions, Lose It! provides a seamless, supportive weight loss program. Download Lose It! today for a personalized and connected experience.
You've seen Lose It! on the Today Show, CNN, Forbes.com, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
We take a proven, effective approach to weight loss (calorie tracking and peer support) and make it easy to follow with our simple, user-friendly tools.
Join the millions of others who have downloaded Lose It! and give it a try.
Lose It! is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
Set up a free LoseIt.com account to gain access to additional features and capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- Log your food and exercise on LoseIt.com
- Automatically keep a back-up of your data
- Connect with friends for extra support and motivation
- Earn badges to recognize your success
- Share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- Get reminded when you forget to log your meals
- Share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- Keep your data private or share with friends - you are in control
- Generate reports on your activity and progress
Lose It! is the most popular, complete, and streamlined weight loss app for the iPhone. We hope you’ll join us and start “losing it” today!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
AppleVis Editorial Team Comments: The accessibility of this app has changed from the original poster submission. Taking from the Comments by other users we have made changes to reflect the last known accessibility ratings. If you feel that this is incorrect or has changed since this submission. Please feel free to make those Comments below so we can correctly fix the accessibility ratings. Original Poster Comments: Works great have had no trouble, but easier to use the search method when looking for your food instead of scrolling alphabetically. Voice over works really great with this ap.
Seems very easy to use and navigate. Just have to look for what you want but everything works well and all seem to be labeled making it easy to use with Voice over.
1 people have recommended this app