Description of App:
That drive you feel to workout harder in a class or in a personal training session? Aaptiv delivers that experience straight to your earbuds by syncing
the motivational guidance of a trainer with the perfect playlist to bring you an elevated, on-demand audio fitness experience. From beginner 5k training
to high intensity elliptical workouts and energizing yoga flows – access professionally guided workouts anytime, anywhere with Aaptiv.
• Unlimited access to 100s of fitness classes in running, cycling, elliptical, treadmill, strength training, yoga, meditation, and walking
• Full marathon & half marathon and 5k & 10k training programs to get ready for your race
• High intensity interval training to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
Customizable workouts for distance, duration, intensity, and calories burned
• The ability to track your progress directly in app
• HealthKit integration so you can have all your workout data saved in the Health app.
Get unlimited access to all classes for $9.99/month or $49.99/year; or, try 3 months for $24.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee within 7 days,
no questions asked.
Your payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least
24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed/canceled by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited
when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Unfortunately this app does not seem to be accessible, although it first appears to be. You can view the activities and create an account, but you cannot select any of the in app purchases for classes. There are 4 tabs along the bottom which are unlabeled. The in app purchases are dimmed and cannot be clicked with voice over.
This app could have been so useful as all the workouts are in audio, but you cannot get any further than the list of classes available.