7 Minute Workout
Description of App
The best & most downloaded 7 Minute Workout app. #1 fitness app in over 60 countries.User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!" 12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises. Voice prompted, so complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device! This app is inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes. What the 7 minute workout app does:
- Outline of all the exercises in the workout.
- See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
- Perform the workout with countdown timers and prompting for each exercise and breaks.
- Voice prompting for each step, no need to even look at the phone!
- No need for timers.
- No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
- See a workout log.
- Set the duration per exercise.
- Set the rest between exercises.
- Adjust the number of sets.
- Randomize the exercises.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
2 people have recommended this app
The previously mentioned accessibility issues have not been noticed in the current release. I was able to navigate the logbook, click on the date, and read their workout summary. Additionally, the Health Kit integration makes this a mute point. This occurred on an iPhone 5, 8.0.2. Some more options related to the Voice may be unlocked through an inapt purchase, as with the logbook.
Here is the official summary from iTunes:
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- HealthKit support! Log your calories burned to the Health app.
- Tweaked the voice speed.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
It’s great that it tells u the exercise but it does not describe on how to do some of them. Can we get that fix?