Description of App:
The best & most downloaded 7 Minute Workout app. #1 fitness app in over 60 countries.User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!" 12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises. Voice prompted, so complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device! This app is inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes. What the 7 minute workout app does:
- Outline of all the exercises in the workout.
- See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
- Perform the workout with countdown timers and prompting for each exercise and breaks.
- Voice prompting for each step, no need to even look at the phone!
- No need for timers.
- No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
- See a workout log.
- Set the duration per exercise.
- Set the rest between exercises.
- Adjust the number of sets.
- Randomize the exercises.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Voice over reads all things but when you get to the work out log that doesn't seem to be accessible, other than that this app is extremely accessible.
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
Most buttons are clearly labeled.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.
when describing exercises most of the youtube videos are very well described but there are a couple that might not be understandable.
Developer's Twitter Username: