Description of App
SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
- Subscribe and get benefits only for members.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
Honestly? I don't like this. I don't understand why they switched. I prefered the old version. Though I prefered Trivia Crack Kingdoms more.
I am very disappointed that Voice Over is not Compatible with Trivia Crack 2. I am addicted to the game and would love to see the new features. I will wait until etermax gets it together and makes the app accessible. :(
Probably wouldn't have got this new game anyway
Hi! Even if Trivia Crack 2 had been accessible, I wouldn't have installed it. I already have the original Trivia Crack, which I still play regularly, and Trivia Crack Kingdoms, which I haven't played for a while, and both of those were accessible when I last played them, last night in the case of Trivia Crack. Trivia Crack 2 seems similar to the original game in several ways, with the same categories, different languages, and so on. Also, the new game works out more expensive with the subscriptions, if people want to have the benefits of being a VIP member: I paid for no ads in the original Trivia Crack, but that was just a one-off payment rather than a subscription. These comments are academic anyway, as the new game is inaccessible: even if they added the accessibility plug-in, I still wouldn't install it, I don't see the point, so we can only hope that Trivia Crack 2 won't turn out to be a replacement for either or both of the accessible Trivia Crack gameds we already have.
Has Anything Changed?
Just learned about Trivia Crack 2 and was considering trying it until I saw this post. Has anything changed in the last year? I see that they are still updating the original, which is good.
it's still inaccessible
but thanks god we still have Kingdoms
Original Trivia Crack is still accessible
Even though Trivia Crack 2 has not become accessible, the original game still works with VoiceOver: I still play the original version of Trivia Crack quite regularly, and, as I said in my previous post, I can't see myself ever getting Trivia Crack 2 even if it becomes accessible one day. So any VoiceOver user who still wants to play Trivia Crack can do so with the original game.
I noticed that in the
I noticed that in the original trivia crack now there are a lot of unlabeled buttons but I can play the games basically but can't seem to access the missions and other stuff like I used to.