Tiny Sheep : Pet Sim on a Farm
Description of App
=== Ranked Top 25 Games in the US App Store ===
= Featured in New & Noteworthy and What's Hot =
One day as you were strolling in a beautiful meadow you spot a fluffy white object descending from the clouds.
As you get closer you realize it is a tiny white sheep! You stood flabbergasted as you watch it floating down.
You walk towards the sheep, it looks at you with big, adorable sheep eyes.
What should you do with this fluffy white sheep?
Surely, this must be a sign from the heavens that you should become a sheep farmer...
- Shave wool from your sheep and sell it to make money, then watch as it grows back right before your eyes!
- Over 10 farm structures to build, each with fun and unique capabilities.
- Detailed sheep simulation engine - your tiny sheep will roam around to find fresh grass to eat, but don't let it wander too far or it'll become a sad lonely sheep!
- The grass on your farm will get eaten away, water it regularly to keep it lush and green
- Contribute to the development of the nearby town to get more services to help you manage your farm. Build a church and you can pray for rain to freshen up your pastures!
- Compete with your friends to see who can raise the most prize-winning flock
- Connect with Facebook to visit your friend's farm and send gifts
- Lovingly hand drawn graphics especially crafted to look gorgeous on your iPhone/iPad/iPhone 5 retina displays
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tinysheepgame for support and updates
If you are having trouble launching the app, please follow
the steps in this troubleshooting guide before contacting us - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702?viewlocale=en_US
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
At first the app looks kind of accessible. But the main screen is laggy and has many unlabeled buttons. I couldn't even get past the first part of the tutorial
I really love virtual pets and i know others on here that do as well. If anyone else is interested in this game we should all email the developers and try to get the app to be made fully accessible.
0 people have recommended this app