Description of App:
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 11 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 90 spells, songs and prayers
- over 100 unique monsters
- over 30 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the "2x" button on your iPad
Please visit us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silversword/153263391396680
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
AppleVis Editorial Team Note:
This game is no longer offered in the Lite version. We also make some clight changes to reflect the comments made on this game.
Original Poster Note:
I saw this game mentioned elsewhere as being accessible, so thought I would give it a try. Although VoiceOver reads what is on the screen (or at least seems to read everything), it is far from intuitive. To be fair, though, that might in part be due to my total lack of familiarity with this game genre. But, I do think that you would need to spend quite some time familiarizing yourself with the controls and their locations to play this game. Perhaps somebody who is familiar with this genre could comment on the actual playability of the game.