Description of App
Make, decorate, eat and share virtual ice cream sundaes and ice cream cones on your iPhone, with this sweet app from Maverick Software, the creators of the best food games on the iPhone & iPod Touch.
Another free update is here! We added even more fun stuff!
- Achievements! 20 achievements you can earn by making different kinds of sundaes.
- New toppings- graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon apples and raspberry syrup.
- Added Snackerdoodle, More Popcorn! and More Breakfast to the app collection screen.
More Sundaes! is better than a trip to the ice cream parlor. Pick out your dish or cone, load up with as many scoops as you want from a dizzying selection of ice cream, add specialty items like brownies, cookies, or bananas, drizzle on sauces, and then top it off with everything from whipped cream to candy, fruit and nuts.
You can make banana splits, brownie sundaes, hot fudge sundaes, fruit sundaes, waffle cones, double ice cream cones, and more!
After you have built the world's greatest sundae, dig in! Take virtual bites or even lick the ice cream off a cone just by swiping your finger. But before you eat it all, save a photo of your ice cream to your photos album, share it on Facebook, or email it to your friends.
More Sundaes has all the polish and variety our fans have come to expect from Maverick Software food apps:
- Make homemade ice cream in 10 flavors, by mixing the ingredients in a bowl and then freezing them in a hand cranked or electric ice cream maker!
- 63 kinds of pre-made ice cream, everything from vanilla, chocolate and strawberry to chocolate chip mint, daiquiri ice, peach, cookie dough, toffee, cotton candy, vanilla & chocolate "tracks", cake batter, tutti frutti, green tea, chocolate peanut butter, rainbow, mango, lemon custard, and more.
- 17 kinds of soft serve ice cream, including vanilla, chocolate, swirl, strawberry, pistachio, lemon, peppermint, pineapple, red velvet, and more.
- 11 kinds of dishes (tulip glass, glass bowl, silver bowl, banana split dish, ceramic bowl, wood bowl, parfait glasses, ice cream cups, waffle bowls, and chocolate covered waffle bowls) and 4 kinds of cones (sugar, cake, waffle, and double cones)
- Specialty items to add, like bananas, brownies, cookies, and pound cake
- 12 sauces (chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, hot fudge, caramel, butterscotch, marshmallow, peanut butter, maple syrup, pineapple sauce, cherry sauce, white chocolate)
- 53 toppings, including old favorites like whipped cream, sprinkles (7 colors), chocolate chips, mixed nuts, strawberries, almonds, gummy bears, peanut butter cups, cashews, pecans, cookie dough bites,cheesecake bites, circle sprinkles, chocolate kisses, and of course a cherry to put on top
- Share your sundaes & cones via email, Facebook, or save to your photos library
- 18 tablecloths
- Virtually eat your ice cream, even by licking the ice cream off the cone
- Add special decorations like animated sparklers or flags from different countries to your sundae
- Optional Sundae-Meter to track how many sundaes/cones you've made, with a worldwide leaderboard of the best sundae makers out there!
Have a suggestion for a new flavor or topping? Post a review!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
For a food lover like myself, this ap has endless potential for fun if you don't mind needing to turn Voiceover on and off to cope with the gestures. Simply start by choosing your bowl,Sundae glass or cone, then fill it with luscious ice cream in a multitude of flavors, you can choose from a list of clearly labelled buttons, then turn off VO and swipe the centre of the screen to add the ice cream. Next add your sauce, turn off VO to drizzle it on your Sundae by touching the centre of your screen. Turn VO back on to choose your toppings and add them in the same way as the sauce. Now we're ready to eat. Press the eat button, turn off Vo and touch the screen to take a bite, or if you have made a cone you can even swipe to lick it. Enjoy!
Unfortunately I have found a problem with this and all Maverick Software games. It is proving much more difficult to do a three-fingered swipe to turn pages which will enable access to more ingredients. While it can be done with patience it makes the game much more of a hit and miss affair and makes it much harder to play and less fun. I am therefore sadly changing the rating.
4 people have recommended this app