Description of App:
Bake, eat and share virtual pizzas on your iPod Touch or iPhone! From Maverick Software, creators of the most popular food games on the App Store, including Cupcakes! and More Toast. One of the "Best iPhone apps for kids" - Slate.com Our latest update is here! We've added lots of your suggestions:
- Achievements! 20 different special pizzas & secrets to make.
- World pizza making leaderboard now uses Game Center!
- Added the My Apps screen so you can keep track of all your Mavierck apps.
- 15 kinds of crusts (thin, deep dish, cheesy, french bread, bagels, whole wheat, hand tossed, square, bunny shaped, sugar cookie, chocolate chip cookie, bunny shaped cookie, heart shaped, sourdough, mini-pizzas)
- 13 sauces (red, white, pesto, BBQ, ranch, hoisin, salsa, olive oil, peanut butter, refried beans for taco pizzas, plus cream cheese, vanilla icing, & chocolate icing for making dessert pizza
- 7 kinds of cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, ricotta, mixed, gouda, fontina, feta)
- 57 toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, red onions, chopped onions, spinach, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, sausage, meatballs, bacon, ham, pineapple, jalapenos, roasted garlic, bbq chicken, anchovies, tomatoes, basil, broccoli, red & yellow peppers, carrots, corn, fried eggs, strawberries, bananas, apples, kiwi, chocolate candies, candy hearts, gummy bears, canadian bacon, green olives, rainbow sprinkles, jelly beans, chocolate chips, green chiles, fresh mushrooms, shredded lettuce, hamburger, pickles, cilantro, avocados, cookie bits, gummy worms, candy shamrocks, toffee bits, grilled shrimp, smoked duck, peanuts, zucchini, chocolate shavings, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- Add parmesan cheese, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper or frosting (for dessert pizzas) after you bake.
- Slice your pizza into 4, 6 or 8 slices, or eat the whole pie at once
- Set your oven timer to bake your pizza from just barely melting the cheese to burning the crust
- Share photos of your pizza via email (OS 3.0 or later), Facebook, or your photos library
- Choose from 18 different plates and 15 tablecloths to serve on
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Unfortunately I have found a problem with this and all Maverick Software games. It is proving much more difficult to do a three-fingered swipe to turn pages which will enable access to more ingredients. While it can be done with patience it makes the game much more of a hit and miss affair and makes it much harder to play and less fun. I am therefore sadly changing the rating.