Description of App
Breakfast- the most important app of the day! Now you can cook, eat, and share all your breakfast favorites on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad. Made by
Maverick Software- creators of the best food games on the iPhone!
More Breakfast lets you make pancakes, waffles, omelets, eggs & bacon, toast, cereal, drinks and more. You get to mix, cook, add toppings & sides, and
then share or eat your breakfast. With no dishes to do!
More Breakfast includes:
- Full iPad and iPhone Retina Display graphics, for the most yummy looking food ever!
- Eggs, bacon, different kinds of sausage, hash browns, ham and more, all you can fry up in a pan, flipping the food to cook it faster.
- 5 kinds of pancakes, from buttermilk and blueberry to chocolate chip. You get to mix the batter, pour it in a pan, and flip the pancakes. Then cover
them in different syrups, fruit or other toppings.
- Round and square waffle irons, to make hot & golden brown waffles!
- Omelets with 20 kinds of fillings - cheese, ham, green peppers, jalapenos, and more.
- A dozen kinds of cereal (including oatmeal)
- A toaster to make toast, english muffins, bagels, and more. Set how light or dark you want your toast, then press down the lever. After it's done add
butter, jam, peanut butter, etc.
- Breakfast sandwiches! Make sausage biscuits, croissant sandwiches, english muffins with eggs and cheese.
- Milk, juices, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate to drink with your meal.
- Over 65 sides and toppings to add to your plate. Fruit, syrups, whipped cream, biscuits & gravy, scones, donuts, and more!
- 25 achievements you can earn by making special food or discovering secrets.
- Pick from 18 plates and 16 tablecloths to get the perfect setting for your meal.
- Full VoiceOver support for the visually impaired.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
the app seems fully accessable. the only difficulty I found is when making toast, getting the toast into the pan which involves turning vo off and swiping in different directions from different parts of the screen till you have it in the pan this is usually how I do it, though.
Developer's Twitter Username
2 people have recommended this app
I find it difficult to drag the waffle from the iron to the plate also to drag the toppings on the sandwiches.